Let's Change the World
How to Apply
Application to the School of International studies graduate programs is made through a central online application process administered by the Oklahoma State University Graduate College.
Follow the directions to create your account. Then, once you begin the application process, specify the Certificate - Global Issues or International Disaster and Emergency Management. Upon completion, your application will be processed by the Graduate College and forwarded to the Global Studies program for consideration by the Director of the School of Global Studies, other faculty and staff. You will receive a decision email within two weeks of submitting your completed application.
What you will need to complete your online application:
- Transcripts - Must show a GPA average for undergraduate major of 3.0 or above
- Applicants must be fully admissible to the OSU Graduate College
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of qualifications, goals and objectives
- Professional Resume
- Proof of English Proficiency for international students : TOEFL of 79/550 or IELTS of 6.5
- Payment of online application fee (mailed checks or money orders are not accepted)
The School of Global Studies does not require a GRE, GMAT, MCAT, LSAT score.
More information on general admission requirements can be found on the Graduate College's website.
The School of Global Studies has rolling deadlines, so you can submit your application at any time and begin the program in the Fall, Spring or Summer term.