Skip to main content

Center for Global Learning

Open Main MenuClose Main Menu

We'll miss you!

You'll want to ensure that you have:
  • requested transcripts
  • settled your Bursar account
  • contacted Housing
Review details below on each item



Request your transcript from the office of the Registrar (324 Student Union) to be sent to your home university. Transcripts are generally ready with final grades by the Friday following the end of finals. If you are still in Stillwater by that day, you can pick up your transcript in person. You may request any number of transcripts you desire. You should have at least one transcript sent to your home university and to your home (permanent address).


You can read up on all options of getting your transcript at the Office of the Registrar

Note: Our office is not authorized to request transcripts for you.

Bursar Account

Make sure that your Bursar account has a zero balance (you cannot receive your transcript otherwise).


Office of the Bursar


  • Inform your RA that your exchange stay at OSU is ending and you will be moving out at the end of this semester.
  • Go to 100 Iba Hall to fill out Contract Release Form
  • Make sure you leave your room in good condition or part of your refund may go to cleaning or repairing damages.

If you need to contact housing, please refer to their website at: 


Housing & Res Life

Back To Top
SVG directory not found.